Basic Accounting Principles
- Understanding the need for accounts, basic accounting books and reconciliation of cashbook with bank records.
- Prepare Receipts & payments account, Income and Expenditure accounts. Elements of banking and insurance.
- Income tax, Provident fund rules.
- Understand the overview of regulatory system of accounting, group accounts and basic consolidation of accounts.
- Analyze different methods of investment in associates, different forms of joint venture, bonus issue of capital and capital reduction and impact of currency translation.
Accounting – Performance Analysis
- How to read balance sheet, Preparation of profit and loss account, Annual balance sheet account and cashbook ratio analysis.
Knowledge of SEBI rules
- Knowledge of Composite statement, common size statement, Trade analysis, CVP analysis.
International Finance, Economics & Forex Trade
- Basic idea of the processes of quoting in the spot and forward markets or through! Swaps. What are the risks Involved, and how to make profit from this volatile market
- Develop an understanding for evaluation of a project. Cash flow determination, and determination of cost of capital, access to foreign financial structure of multinational group and capital structure for foreign subsidiaries
Economics of investment Analysis and Portfolio Analysis
- Evaluate the intricacies of the securities market, capital market and their analysis from the investor's point of view.
- Understand the process of making Fundamental Analysis and Technical analysis of the market, along with the industry analysis.
- Understanding the Nature of the Company, Usefulness of a Company, the procedure to form a company, the contents of the Agreement forming the Company the practical aspects of company formation.
- Comprehend different ways in Which membership can be acquired: the, concept of owner's capital and how it’s raised in a company, how to conduct meetings and legal requirements of Company Meetings.
- Decoding body language
- Power Dressing
- General Business Etiquette.